2021 Photo Contest
The Coalition to Support Iowa’s Farmers (CSIF) is launching its eighth annual photo contest beginning August 2. The CSIF Photo Contest gives Iowa farmers the opportunity to showcase and celebrate their operation. This year’s contest will feature three photo categories for participants to enter: people, livestock and scenic. Iowa’s farmers are encouraged to submit a photo within one of the three categories that best showcases their farm.
- To enter, email your favorite ag photo to email@example.com by August 12.
- Photos must be at least 8x10in. at 300ppi and submitted in either JPG or PNG format.
- Entries should include the following information along with the selected photo: first and last name, county, phone number, mailing address, photo caption and category.
- Participants are limited to one photo per category per household.
- Entrants must be an Iowa resident and like/follow the Coalition to Support Iowa’s Farmers on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and TikTok (if applicable).
This year’s contest will feature three photo categories for participants to enter:
“A picture is worth a thousand words,” says CSIF Assistant Field Specialist Gabby Glenister. “The photo contest is a great way to celebrate farmers as wonderful caretakers of the land and animals. We are putting a fresh twist on this year’s contest by dividing entries into three categories. Contest entries should represent the importance and diversity of Iowa agriculture, be technically brilliant, tell a story, and follow contest rules.”
All photo entries will be posted to the CSIF Facebook page the week of August 16 and voting will close on August 22. Votes will be counted by the number of likes on the original photo posted to the CSIF Facebook page.
Prizes will be awarded to the entry that receives the most votes in each category. Winners will receive a CSIF prize package including a cooler and CSIF merchandise.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact CSIF Communications Intern, Taylor Lekin at firstname.lastname@example.org.